Thursday, May 1, 2014

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT!!! Yeah that's me....smh

I guess your wondering where am I going with this? Me too.........
It is a total struggle of the mind to make a decision on doing right when it comes to eating healthy and exercise. You know what you need to do and yet you are at a stand still with your own thoughts trying to battle it out. They say that if you want something bad enough you will do something about it. The funny thing is I do but haven't been as consistent as I should to see major results.
I had a great conversation with one of my older sister's this morning Leslie and it sparked my motivation again. I have known for along time now that I don't want to lose weight I want to be more healthier. I figure changing your mind about all of this weight loss and exercising that I have to approach it differently and I have. For the most part my eating habits have slightly changed even with my cooking. I will not give up what I love but I am and have been more conscious of how much and how often. Hey, this is a start. Bad habits don't turn off over night especially when your a little older of age (but I am still young) uhh yes!
So Leslie mention water aerobics because she takes the class now and thought when she comes that we could do that together. Well my mother took it a few times herself and loved it soooooo I will give it a try. I do remember some years ago trying it and it was pretty nice!
Well people we need to make the start and I don't want it to be too late and have to start taking pills that I don't want to take because I wasn't a serious about my health as I should be. I don't want to lose weight but I want to get healthy and by getting healthy I will actually be losing weight! #gootaWORKonurownPSYCHOLOGY...
BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment