Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN PREVENTIVE METHODS! IT SAVED MY LIFE.......MY THYROID LOOKS LIKE A HEART....

     I USE THIS WHEN I COOK, I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED IN PREVENTIVE MEASURES ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING THOSE AROUND ME WHO HAVE BEEN SICK FROM SOME OF THESE DISORDERS... I HAVE A THYROID DISORDER THAT HAS LEAD ME TO HAVE MY THYROID REMOVED IN APRIL 2012. THIS GOITER (WHICH WAS MY THYROID) WAS SO HUGE IT LOOKED LIKE THE SIZE OF A HEART. A NORMAL THYROID GLAND WEIGHS 25 GRAMS AND MINE WAS 385 GRAMS. UNBELIEVABLE I KNOW! THIS IS THE MAIN FACTOR IN MY WEIGHT GAIN BECAUSE MY THYROID WAS SO UNDER ACTIVE.
     WELL, MY MOTHER PUT ME ON A NATURAL HERBAL REMEDY FOR TUMORS, CANCEROUS OR BENIGN DOESN'T MATTER. I TOOK THIS REMEDY OFF AND ON. OH LET ME FIRST MENTION THAT THIS TUMOR STARTED BECOMING MORE OBVIOUS SINCE 1996.  
    SO I TOOK IT OFF AND ON FOR THE PAST 5 YRS MAYBE MORE AND WHEN THE DR.S WENT TO TEST IT IT CAME BACK BENIGN (THANKING G-D EVEN TODAY FOR HIS MERCY). NOW WHAT HAPPENED A FEW MONTHS LATER THEY TOLD ME THEY RAN TEST AGAIN AND YES THE RESULTS WERE STILL THE SAME BUT SHE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THEY SAW BROKEN UP PARTICLES, IT SEEMED AS IF MY BODY WAS FIGHTING OFF SOMETHING; AND SHE WAS HINTING CANCER IN MY MIND. I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WHAT MY MOTHER SHARED WITH ME HELPED TO SAVE MY LIFE.
     I HOPE MY STORY WILL MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT PREVENTIVE MEASURES AND DOING SOMETHING ABOUT WHATEVER ISSUES YOU THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE. LOVE MY MOM SHE HAS LED ME ON THIS PATH BY THE MERCY OF G-D! 
YOU ALL BETTER GET WITH IT IF YOUR NOT ALREADY.....

TUMMERIC WAS NOT THE HERBAL REMEDY MY MOM GAVE ME BUT I STARTED THIS POST WHEN A FACEBOOK FRIEND POSTED ABOUT IT'S BENEFITS SO READ ABOUT IT AND USE IT IN YOUR RECIPES! 
Turmeric is a natural wonder in the healing world and has been used as a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic, and anti-depressant since ancient times. The main component in turmeric, curcumin, has phenomenal anti-cancer properties and has been known to help to inhibit prostate, skin, colon, mouth, esophageal, lung, stomach, pancreatic, liver, and breast cancer. Turmeric is also a known blood purifier and helps to soothe respiratory ailments, improve liver function, support the circulatory system, regulate menstrual cycles, prevent cognitive diseases such as Alzheimer’s, and heal gastrointestinal disorders. Turmeric significantly decreases inflammation that is attributed to arthritis and other auto-immune disorders such as lupus, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Turmeric also helps the body to digest proteins and fats as well as to regulate blood sugar for diabetics. It’s antioxidant properties have beneficial anti-aging effects and its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties aids in healing skin wounds and abrasions as well as inflammatory skin irritations such as psoriasis and eczema. Turmeric is available as a powder, capsule, tincture, tea, spice, and/or ointment. Supplementing with turmeric or adding it to your diet will provide benefit for your whole body and is one of the best things you can do for prevention, repair, and longevity.

 My thyroid, freaky right? And this was only half of it! AMAZING.......
 This is what I looked like before and getting ready for surgery. The markings is where the Dr. showed me where she was going to make my incision.

 OF course after surgery... the best rest EVER! LOL..... Oh yes the lip gloss was poppin....
 Great surgery, G-D was ever present and took care of my affairs.... Great staff but I must tell you; the heparin shots are CRAZY! I had to embrace for every shot I got, smh... If you don't know Heparin helps to keep your blood from clotting after surgery. I made sure I did plenty of walking to help prevent that.

Well here is my after, took this picture May 2012. Look how great they did! I was so happy to not have that huge tumor in my neck any longer......


                                                  STILL FABULOUS AND LOVING LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment