Wednesday, April 30, 2014

For the SUMMER BEACH BABY!!!

With all this rain in my area I needed to think about summer and it's sun shining heat waves for the beach. So I posted this before a couple of months ago and now I think we can have a little more appreciation for it since summer is near. 
These bathing suits are a breath of fresh air from what they use to look like for plus size women 10 years ago, smh... I think we are making enough noise to say we want style too and we can have it being a plus size women or man for that matter.
These fringe bathing suits are adorable for the plus size and I think this is from IGGI. Forgive me I thought I titled it appropriately, lol. I am more than sure you can type it in the search engine to find them.
Happy Bathing suit shopping!

GOOD MORNING WORLD!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment