Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How I am feeling RIGHT NOW... this is intimate, lol

So I feel like a bloated mushroom.....
I am learning more and more to pay attention to my body. It's amazing how the body tells you what it needs and right now mine is telling me that I need a colonic! ASAP.... If you are like me a bread and cheese eater you have to make sure you keep your bowels open from blockage and the best way to do that is get your colon cleansed.
I will tell you you feel amazingly refreshed and super charged. Made my appointment for tomorrow morning and I can't wait!
Thank you mother for loving me because she is always telling me the best things to do for my body and they work, she loves me and I love her!

ENJOY YOUR DAY LOVIES AND GO GET YOUR COLON CLEANSED! #canHELPavoidCANCERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment